Red Bull 60 Seconds is coming to Qatar to give all university students the opportunity to show how creative they can be, in 60 seconds, with the "WINGS" concept. Students compete individually or in teams of three and film a 60 seconds clip with any HD camera / smartphone.The competition's theme is "WINGS" so it is up to the teams to figure out how creative wings can get.
Films will be judged based on:
2- theme relevance,
3- music integration.
- All students must submit their student ID number upon registration
- All teams must ensure that content filmed respects Qatari laws
- Maximum number of team members is 3
- At least one member from the team must attend the screening on December 6, 2012
- Clip may be in any language
- Profane language or content will lead to immediate disqualification
Submission Entry Opens: December 4, 2012
Submission Entry Closes: December 6, 2012
Film Screening and Judging:
HBKU, student center, Education City -- THE CINEMA 6.30 - 8.30 PM
To register: email@example.com
Technical queries: +974 66004820
Twitter: @RedBullMEA Hashtag: #60seconds
Don't forget to Thumbs up, Comment, and Subscribe :) It keeps us going!
You have successfully registered your account!Please confirm your e-mail address by clicking on the URL sent to you.The e-mail usually arrives in 5-10 minutes.